All abstracts accepted for presentation at the International Conference on International Perspectives in Education (IPiE 2022) will be published electronically (on the IPiE website) in the Book of Abstracts of the conference. The Book of Abstracts will have a different ISBN from the monograph.
Publication of Papers
• In order to be considered for publication, papers should be submitted through conference email address by 9th May 2022 at the latest. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• The conference volume will be published as a monograph by the well-recognized publisher Waxmann from Münster (Germany).
• All full papers will be double-blind reviewed by reviewers of the conference and scientific committees to ensure an adequate standard, that the proposed subject of their abstract has been followed, that the paper is of a suitable length, research method, content, the standard of Language is adequate and the paper is appropriately referenced.
• For authors whose first language is not English we request that you have your work proof read prior to submission. Papers can be rejected due to a poor standard of English.
• Papers that are accepted will be published providing at least one author registered and presented the paper at the Conference.
• Authors will have the full responsibility of accuracy and authenticity of their papers. We take plagiarism very seriously. All submitted papers will be checked for plagiarism. Papers including plagiarized material/information will be rejected.
The IPiE consortium are committed to high quality, academic work. Following the conference selected works will be published in a double-blind reviewed monograph. All papers must adhere to the requirements below: